Many people assume that support services for the products they buy are an unnecessary add-on to the overall cost of an item. For the individual consumer, this is often a fair assessment. But when it comes to complex business systems and workflows, support services are critical to ensuring continual success after an initial investment has been made. It’s more than just responsive technical support; it’s about business assurance — the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the organization’s technology investments are always functioning optimally to make people’s jobs easier and more productive.
This is especially true of the document scanners that bridge paper-based workflows and archives into your digital systems. With the growing emphasis on accurate and secure information management and the competitive demand for speed, scanner support services are like a crucial member of the team, helping an organization get the most out of its investment.
Naji Kazak, General Manager – Middle East, Africa, Turkey & Russia of the Alaris division of Kodak Alaris says, “Document scanner support services are more than a number to call for tech support. These services help companies of all types and sizes to achieve their business objectives and improve their return on investment.”
These outcomes are made possible by increasing:
- Productivity: With proactive maintenance, troubleshooting, and solution insights, the business will avoid costly downtime.
- Reliability: Confidence in a service provider’s knowledge, expertise, and their regular updates to an organization’s software and firmware frees up staff time so that employees can focus on their business priorities.
- Efficiency: Service professionals and field engineers fully support document workflows and can facilitate custom integrations, keeping an organization ahead of the curve.
- Scalability: From budget protection to scalable service plans, scanner services help ensure that a company’s digitization efforts are supporting its business at every level as it grows.
- Simplicity: Comprehensive services can turn the chaos of information management into a streamlined operation with a single service vendor for all hardware, software, and services.
Types of Scanner Services
What exactly do these services include? Knowing what to look for can help cover all the bases. For example, scanner support services from Kodak Alaris include:
- Repair and Maintenance Services: Companies can maximize their technology investments by protecting and optimizing them for years to come. Kodak Alaris supports more than 100,000 of its own and other scanner brands and use only 100% original equipment replacement parts. Clients can choose from a variety of Document Scanner Plans and/or Micrographic Plans.
- Software Services: With Software Assurance from Kodak Alaris, the software will always be up to date. This ensures compatibility with operating system updates, improves performance with new features and functionality, and keeps systems secure.
- Professional Services: Kodak Alaris’ Professional Services encompass Technical Assistance, Technology Services, Optimization, and Solution Consulting & Development. Together, these services help maximize business efficiency.
- Managed Capture Services: With Managed Capture Services, organizations will have a more sustainable data capture solution with a wide range of benefits, from greater visibility and control to subject matter expertise that drives continuous improvement.
“With a 95% rating in customer satisfaction, a 92% first call completion rate, 22,000 customer locations serviced, and a 99% remote software resolution rate, scanner support services from Kodak Alaris are clearly making a significant difference for companies of all sizes,” concludes Mr. Kazak.
Leave a Reply