The WAAW Collection by Swiss Arabian includes six fragrances with the most thoughtful story to treat mothers on this special day and show them just how appreciated they are. The WAAW collection is inspired by the Arabic letter و (pronounced “waaw”) which is known as the letter of unity as it is used in Arabic to join words, and thus everything, together – and what is more unifying than the bond between a mother and child? This beautiful collection is based on the different forms of love and includes six fragrances that will surely express your appreciation for the mother in your life.
From luxurious amber notes to delicious floral scents, Swiss Arabian’s Waaw Collection is sure to get you into her good books this Mother’s Day.
- Gharaam – meaning infatuation, is a premium fragrance that has soft notes of jasmine, saffron and amber.
- Hawa – meaning desire, is a fragrance that brings forth a bright citrus scent combined with floral notes including mandarin, rose, orange flower and white jasmine.
- Hayaam – meaning adoration, is a fragrance that combines dazzling citrus and warm earthy ingredients like warm Irish clove, leather, and woody amber.
- Wajd – meaning passionate love, is a scent that was created to induce the feeling of deep passion with ingredients such as turkish rose, red apples, and patchouli.
- Walaa – meaning deep love, is a citrus fragrance that encapsulates happiness with the bright and fresh notes of lavender, mandarin orange and white jasmine.
- Ishq – meaning the powerful form of love, is a fragrance that represents timelessness of true love with a burst of warm black pepper and spicy saffron. The scent later depletes and diffuses notes of roses and smooth leather.