With new interactive program, Nutanix will bring the .NEXT experience to its global attendees wherever they are
Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in enterprise cloud computing, today announced programming for its Global .NEXT Digital Experience conference hosted virtually from September 8th through September 11th.
The virtual, interactive event will bring together visionaries, developers and IT leaders from around the globe to share the latest in hybrid and multicloud computing, datacenter infrastructure, storage, end user computing, database and more. Notable keynote speakers for the event will include:
- Luvvie Ajayi – Award-winning Author and Digital Strategist
- Mike Rowe – Executive Producer, Host, and Best-Selling Author
- Simon Sinek – World Renowned Author and Motivational Speaker
- Zach Woods – Film and Television Actor
- Trevor Noah – Host of The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
On each day of the conference, Nutanix will deliver the latest breakthroughs in datacenter and cloud technologies.
- Day 1 opening keynote: Nutanix Chairman, Founder and CEO, Dheeraj Pandey will discuss what’s next in enterprise cloud computing and how it is changing the way industries across the world operate.
- Day 2 opening keynote: Nutanix leaders and industry guests will lead a demo-filled session showcasing the latest and exciting developments in enterprise cloud technology.
- Day 2 closing keynote: The company will close out .NEXT with an update on security in a multicloud world. Be sure to stay tuned for a family-friendly variety show, featuring global entertainment.
To connect with Nutanix’s partners and sponsors, the program will also feature a virtual “expo floor” where attendees can explore and discover new ways to modernize and optimize their datacenter operations. The .NEXT digital platform will provide hands-on labs including live proctored sessions of Nutanix Test Drive, giving attendees a truly immersive – yet touchless – way to try out Nutanix’s latest innovations remotely.
The experience will include the opportunity to participate in interactive networking sessions, with live chat and Q&A, interactive video meet-ups, 1:1 meetings, education courses, certification opportunities, and expert sessions on a broad range of topics, such as:
- Hybrid & Multicloud
- Automation, Operations & DevOps
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- End-User Computing
- Databases and Business Applications
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure
- Storage and Data Services
The Nutanix Partner Xchange will also be held virtually on Thursday, September 10th for the Americas and Friday, September 11th for EMEA and APJ. The partner Xchange will feature a special keynote with Nutanix leaders, partner dedicated breakout sessions, and a virtual partner awards celebration.
Nutanix is also proud to announce an impressive list of .NEXT sponsors that are part of the company’s growing ecosystem, including diamond sponsors from Fujitsu, HPE, Intel, and Lenovo.
The interactive event will take place in three time zones, across multiple languages, with free registration available to all attendees. Visit the .NEXT Digital Experience website to register and find up-to-date information on speakers and topics.