Veeam announces program enhancements and new integrations with ConnectWise for additional partner support of Veeam-powered BaaS and DRaaS solutions
Veeam® Software, the leader in Backup solutions that deliver Cloud Data Management™, today celebrated the 10-year anniversary of the Veeam Cloud & Service Provider (VCSP) program with the release of program discounts and updates, and the release of NEW Veeam Service Provider Console v4. Veeam Service Provider Console v4 includes new capabilities that make it easier for service providers to remotely manage and monitor their customers’ Veeam environments and is offered FREE to VCSP partners.
Launched in March 2010, the VCSP program enables service providers to leverage Veeam software to offer reliable, revenue-generating Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) offerings. Driven by more than 25,000 Cloud & Service Provider partners, the VCSP program reported an annual recurring revenue (ARR) increase of 33 percent year-over-year (YoY) for Q4’19. A decade after launching, Veeam continues to add value and innovation to its VCSP program.
“Veeam’s vision has always been to deliver simple, flexible and reliable backup solutions to customers. Some customers prefer to set up and manage their own backup and recovery solutions while others prefer this as a service. This is why Veeam has invested in building a robust ecosystem of cloud and service providers, allowing companies of any size to have a Veeam-powered solution delivered in the manner that’s best suited for them,” said Jim Kruger, CMO at Veeam. “To celebrate 10 years of the VCSP program, we are introducing new discounts and capabilities that will help cloud and managed service providers profitably scale their managed BaaS and DRaaS business. Today, many of our VCSP partners are reporting double, even triple, digit growth in their businesses. We look forward to celebrating future successes with our VCSP partners as we focus on our ‘better together’ strategy.”
To mark the 10-year anniversary, Veeam is releasing the new VCSP program discounts and updates for 2020, including:
- Point Reduction for Enterprise Plus: Bring Veeam’s top features to market and build competitive BaaS and DRaaS offerings without eating into margins, as the result of a 15 percent price reduction on Veeam Backup & Replication Enterprise Plus edition.
- Volume Rental Agreement (VRA) Discounts: New VCSP VRA tiers help super-charge margins by rewarding new partners ready to commit to Veeam and our long-time high-consumption partners.
- Veeam Universal Licensing (VUL) for Rental: Leverage all Veeam features with a simple pay-as-you-grow program that makes it easy to create or expand any Veeam-powered BaaS and DRaaS offering, without needing expensive CapEx to build from.
- VCSP Pulse: EMEA and APJ partners will now be able to join the 6,000+ North America VCSP partners that are able to connect with Veeam and their Aggregator on a single, purpose-built platform, offering the simplicity and reliability needed to build Veeam-powered BaaS and DRaaS solutions at scale.
In addition to new discounts and tier changes for the VCSP program, Veeam is launching NEW Veeam Service Provider Console v4. Formerly Veeam Availability Console, the product now includesremote monitoring and management capabilities directly integrated with ConnectWise Automate. This integration consolidates client data into a single, proactive and centralized user interface, reducing resources and enabling faster response times. As a result, service providers can invest more time in growing their business and less time with administrative tasks.
Veeam Service Provider Console v4 makes offering Veeam-powered services easier than ever with new capabilities to help scale partner offerings, collaborate with channel partners, and manage Veeam consumption all in one place. New features include:
- Enhanced Usage Reporting Engine: Automatically generate the single usage report for all workloads without spending time manually aggregating points and workload counts.
- Full Support for Veeam Backup & Replication™ v10: Leverage powerful new capabilities of NAS Backup and Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows v4.
- Enhanced API Interface: Construct advanced pathways to further automation for service providers and their customers with NEW RESTful API actions and endpoints, with API usage now extended to the users with the Reseller role.
Veeam Service Provider Console v4 is available now and free to all VCSP partners. For more information, visit https://www.veeam.com.
“With more Service providers moving to the cloud, partnering with Veeam allows us to expand our ecosystem and offer even more choices to our partners. We strive to equip providers with the tools to remotely manage customer IT environments with best-of-breed solutions, and the NEW Veeam Service Provider Console v4 is no exception. We’re pleased to partner with them to bring more value to our joint customers.” – Travis Vigneau, Director, Solution Partner Strategy at ConnectWise
“Veeam is a true partner who enables our growth through marketing, sales and technology partnership efforts. We have seen triple-digit annual growth over the last decade with Veeam and don’t see that slowing down as we expand our services offering. As the breadth of cloud-based services grows, we join Veeam in their ongoing commitment to innovate and expand multi-cloud strategies. Our customers look to us for the best cloud solution for their business needs, and Veeam enables us to offer cloud data management services to, from and within the cloud infrastructure, providing the best outcomes for our customers.” – said Dante Orsini, Senior Vice President of Business at iland development
“We incorporated Veeam into our BaaS and DRaaS strategy four years ago and have since started protecting both newly acquired and legacy workloads with their solutions. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is the No. 1 SaaS Data Protection offering and rounds out our overall cloud data management strategy by extending our capabilities to the SaaS level. Veeam does so much more than provide technology. They are dedicated to our partnership and provide collaboration on training, sales, and marketing. Veeam enables the continued growth of our cloud computing portfolio and helps us to provide the high level of support our customers have come to expect from FirstLight.” – Maura Mahoney, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Product Management, FirstLight
“We trust Veeam to protect our datacenters across the region, not only because of its simplicity, but because of their strategy and investment in Cloud Data Management. We’re growing our offerings through Veeam and expanded our services into protecting Office 365 workloads via Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365.” – Stijn Claerhout, CTO at Combell